Dawsonpharma DG Cold Store Range
dual refrigeration system
Each Dawsonpharma DG unit is fitted with dual autonomous refrigeration systems providing full 100% back-up with auto-switch over in the event of a fault occurring. The two systems are set to modulate lead run on a timer programme to ensure balanced usage.
As standard, Dawsonpharma DG units are fitted with data-loggers designed according to GAMP 4/5 and support conformity with FDA 21 CFR Part 11, the data logger is fitted as standard to monitor temperature, alarms, door openings, and system performance.
The uses and features of our cold stores are ever extending.
- We are continuously developing a new way to increase and enhance space utilisation for pallet access and stock rotation.
- Size is never a problem for Dawsonpharma temperature control solutions as we can supply singular units to complexes to buildings.
- We eliminate breakdown fears with our Dual Autonomous refrigeration system to ensure product protection.
- Temperatures are adjustable between -30⁰c to +40⁰c to suit any products.
- We offer the option of linking units to your building with our controlled linking systems to provide a fast, cost-effective and flexible extension.
- The safety features of our boxes include internal man trap alarm protection, illuminated internal lock release button, and high-security locks.
Dawson DG14 Pharma Cold Store (12 pallets)
Dawson DG20 Pharma Cold Store (18 pallets)
Dawson DG31 Pharma Cold Store (24 pallets)
Dawson DG39 Pharma Cold Store (33 pallets)